The University of Benin, UNIBEN Admission List for this academic session has been released and published online for checking.
WE are using this medium to inform the general public and all the candidates who applied for admission into the University of Benin, that the school management has released the first batch admission list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the institution for this academic session.
All the Aspirants who participated in the Post-UTME Admission screening of Uniben and has check their scores are hereby inform that the admission list released has been uploaded on-line and you can check your admission status by following the guideline below;
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List on Waeup/Kofa
Update: University of Benin Admission List for this Academic Session has been uploaded on the college’s portal. You can check your admission status by following the steps outlined below;
- Go to UNIBEN Admission checking portal at; http://uniben.waeup.org/login
- Enter your Username and password in the spaces provided.
- Click on the Log-on button to view your admission status.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Alternatively; You can also access University of Benin Admission List via JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the guideline below to check yours.
- Go to JAMB Portal @ jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile by entering your username and password in the required column.
- Locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab. (scroll down to see it)
- Select your Examination year and Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your admission status.
Note to Admitted Candidates: Candidates are advised to also check their admission status on the JAMB website and click on the “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.